Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy, happy HallOctober


Hello there October! With the cool air making way and Halloween right around the corner I have began my 'fall cleaning' hoorah, hoorah. I have officially switched out all summer & winter wardrobes AND straitened out closets. I've went through and found items I no longer need and sold a bunch of stuff for extra cash. May I add so much for extra cash, right when I thought I had some extra to spend I was pulled over for speeding, how lucky?! That day was definitely not my day and I was so upset but anyways back to the POSITIVE VIBES! After I went through clothes, items and organized I wiped down my walls and baseboards. I'm sure any of you with small children know how little hands seem to touch everything and leave behind prints every where, so it was nice to get the walls looking clean again. Then last but definitely not least and the most exciting part of it all, I put up the fall/Halloween decorations and I purchased the boys costumes and our shirts to match! Yay! So exciting! Now just to wrap up the cleaning this week and I'll be on my way to RELAXATION (I wish). In the mean time I'm trying to come up with some fun stuff to do with the kids on fall break. Monday we are having pictures taken followed by a trip to the pumpkin patch with my mother and little sister. We had planned to take a boat ride that morning but sadly they were booked. Wednesday I'm hoping we can make it to Red River Gorge (weather permitting) for a little hiking, picnic and nature observing. October through December is usually filled with family activities so I'm very excited! Tis' the season may the ghosts and ghouls treat you nicely. Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment