Monday, October 13, 2014

Monster Door

Once again I'm back at the crafting. Last night I came across ways to decorate your door for Halloween. I didn't want to go out and purchase stuff so I used what I could find around the house. 

•tissue paper
•scissors
•tape

•cut strips of tissue paper for the hair
•cut circles out of 2 different colors for the eyes(plastic plates would be great but we didn't have anything sturdy enough to keep them up)
•used the black to cut out the mouth pieces and the eyebrows.
•taped the pieces together and then taped up on the door


This was basically free since I used items I already had bought for other reasons. The kids enjoyed helping me and they really liked the outcome. They liked it so much they wanted to take a picture last night but I told them to wait until morning when they were dressed for school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment