Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween lunch idea

 
With Halloween nearing soon I decided to throw together a little Halloween inspired lunch for the kiddos. 

Here we have:
•Monster applesauce. The container actually contained 'boo goo' I washed it out and reused it. Inside is natural applesauce mixed with green food coloring.
•Piranha goldfish. I thought piranhas sounded scary since the kids think of a fish with scary looking teeth. 
•Pumpkin mandarin oranges. Just use a sharpie to draw on the face. I used no sugar added mandarin orange bowls.
•Witch hat quesadillas. These are just 2 flour tortillas with cheddar cheese in the middle. I cooked it in a skillet. Quick and easy.
•Halloween themed fruit roll ups. These are actually trick or treater sized.
•Capri sun

The kids enjoyed their lunch and was excited to share the idea with their friends at school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment