Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So long October & hello November!

  I know, I know yes I have been neglecting my blog for eh, I would say the last two weeks now. I have ALOT of posts to catch up on this week. I have been extremely busy. I wont say too much because some things make for a few new posts. One week of my life was pretty much dedicated to building my milk supply back up. Baby Bear and I were in the bed nursing 24/7. Then it was time for this mama to get into Halloween mode.



Halloween week went well for us. We got our pictures back just in time to hand out our home made Halloween cards with a picture inside. We visited with family. We live an hour away from family so anytime we go back it is a day spent of visiting and it is always so exhausting! 
 

 
 

Funny little story here I waited until the last minute to find pumpkins to carve. Unfortunately there were NONE anywhere. I searched both sides of town and nothing. I mean even if it was last minute WHO runs out of pumpkins? Well I ended up settling for spaghetti squash and we painted those. I was very pleased with our results they turned out so good! My boys done an awesome job.



Actual Halloween day was wow just wow filled with snow. Yes snow in October! Crazy I know. It was so cold and yucky out. We just took the kids to a trunk or treat at a nearby church. It was very crowded and we didn't get to do like any other activities but at least they got candy, right?! Next year we will be sure to leave the house early and arrive early! I work in a residential assisted living facility so when I got to work I trick or treated for my kids there and surprised them with a ton of candy and cotton candy the next day.
 

So now that brings us to November! November 1st was also cold yucky and accompanied by snow. The boys had a football game. I felt so bad for those little boys almost every one was crying from the coldness, but it's just apart of the game and the season is almost over so they will be alright. My poor Broox came running off the field crying as soon as it was over but he is so tough he stayed out there the entire game despite the coldness. Braxton of course being the big tough bro he is had to make sure we knew he DID NOT cry!
 

I'm looking forward to the week of playoffs and everything else that this wonderful month has to offer. I'm sure I will have PLENTY of things to share this month. Hope you all enjoy the start of the holiday season!!


No comments:

Post a Comment