Friday, November 28, 2014

A week of giving thanks: DAY 7 THANKSGIVING



 
 
First off I would like to say I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My family had a very busy but wonderful day. I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for my family. I am very lucky to have Berrac in my life. He provides for our family in every way possible and he is always going over the top to make our boys and I happy. He works overtime quite often which is what allows me to stay home as often as I do. I do not know what I would do with out him. He is an awesome spouse and father. I wouldn't ask for anyone else in my life.
 
I am also very thankful for my boys. Braxton and I may butt heads (he's just like me) but at the age of 16 he was my life changer and I am so thankful God brought me him at even such a young age. I have enjoyed watching him grow the past 7 years and he is always making me proud.
 Broox is my trouble maker but I am so thankful that he is still a mamas boy. At the age of 5 he still enjoys cuddling with me or letting me rock him anytime I can. Unlike Braxton he still gives me sweet kisses. Cherish those moments with you little ones because one day you wont be cool, you wont get to rock them, hold them, or snuggle with them like you once did.
Then there is our baby bear and he is our biggest gift this year. I am thankful that after being born at 35 weeks old which is considered "preemie" he was healthy then at birth and has continued to grow and thrive as any other baby his age.
 
 Most of all I am thankful for GOD because he is the one who has blessed me in so many ways!
 
Also, I am thankful for every one else in my family. My siblings are all very special to me I have 3. I have 2 of the best sisters in the world and an awesome brother.
My mom and dad support me and are always there for me no matter what and without them I wouldn't be here. I am glad to have good relationships with them both. My step dad has been in my life since I was 3 and I am thankful that my mom chose him.
My cousin Shelby has been my best friend since birth and even if we do not talk that often or see each other very much we always know we are there for one another. I definitely believe everyone should have a cousin best friend that you spend your entire life with because there is nothing like a friendship of someone you have grown up AND share a family with.
My granny, she is the back bone of our family. She is the one who keeps our family running smoothly. She worries about everything under the sun and stresses out for no reason but she wants to make sure everyone is taken care of so I guess worrying and stress goes hand in hand with putting others before yourself. She has taught me how to be nice, loving and caring. She is the one who has put the love for cooking and crafting in my life. I am also so thankful for her biscuit and gravy (none like it)!!! I do not know what I would do without her she is one very special lady!

my sister summer

my granny

my sister summer and my mom

broox, braxton & bryce (shelbys son)

my granny & cousin Shelby

my dad

baby bears first thanksgiving

my brother







No comments:

Post a Comment