Sunday, November 23, 2014

A week of giving thanks: DAY 4


Today we had out first Thanksgiving meal of the week. Every year we have a meal at my great aunts house with our extended family great aunts, uncles, cousins, granny. It is all of my grannys sisters, brother, their families and my close family as well.

So today we are thankful for family and the time we get to spend together. It is nice and very important to us all especially my granny that we all remain close and that we all get together during the holidays. Pictures left to right is my uncle Dave, granny, Shelby (cousin), Lucas (cousin), summer (sister), Bryce (cousin), Broox (son), mom, Braxton (son), Berran (son), me & Chris (step dad). We may be a dysfunctional family but hey whose family isn't?! and I love them all so very much! 

Looking forward to Day 5 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment