Thursday, November 20, 2014

A week of giving thanks: DAY 1

 
For the countdown to Thanksgiving I decided to do a week of thankfulness. I got this cute idea from the lady behind www.todaysthebestday.com she has been posting pictures on instagram through the month of November. I thought it would be cute to get the boys involved so they could tell me what they are thankful for and as for Berran I figured it is pretty easy for me to guess what he would say he is thankful for if he could talk.
 
Today I am thankful for food and that I am a pretty decent cook. I cook almost every night of the week. Tonight we had cheddar bacon fried chicken, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and yeast rolls. It was my first time making this type of fried chicken(maybe a new blog post?) and I must say it turned out delicious!

 
Today Braxton is thankful for football. He has an a great first football season and was picked for the All Stars team that plays in the All Star game on Saturday. Wish him and the East Side All Stars some luck if you don't mind.

 
Today Broox is thankful for our dog Blaze. Blaze has been in our family for almost 3 years. He sure does get on our nerves at times but he is a sweet loving dog and is good with the kids.

 
Today Berran is thankful for his pacifier. His paci soothes him when I am busy and cannot nurse him immediately, calms him when he is fussy and helps him get a good nights rest.
 
tune in tomorrow to see what we are thankful for on day 2...



No comments:

Post a Comment