Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A week of giving thanks: DAY 5

I know it's actually been 2 days since I've posted. I ended up working a double on Monday and was busy with the fam and catching up on sleep yesterday. Today I will end up having 2 posts for day 5 and day 6.

Today is our day 5 of giving thanks post!


Today we are thankful for family date nights. Unfortunately they do not happen as often as we would like because sometimes we are just so busy or low on money or both so we tend to spend a lot of time together in the house. When we actually get out and do fun stuff the boys are so excited. 

Last night we surprised the kids by taking them out to eat at zaxbys (can't go wrong with chicken tenders & grilled cheese) and then we went to watch the new movie Big Hero 6. The movie was awesome and I'm hoping there will be a sequel. It was obviously Berrans first time at the movies and he done great! He watched almost all of the movie. He ate for 10 minutes in the middle and then fell asleep the last 15 minutes. I think that's pretty impressive for a 5 month old.


Broox wanted me to take this picture because he said he is thankful for the baby swing which he thinks is his swing to sit in and watch cartoons. 

I'll be back later with the day 6 post!





No comments:

Post a Comment