Thursday, November 20, 2014

Oops Berrans update

This post is mainly for myself and my records since I still haven't got around to my baby book and am just now realizing I didn't post an update when Berran turned 4 months.
 

October 17th Berran turned 4 months. He is such a happy little boy who is always smiling. On October 27th he had his well child check up and weighed in @ a whopping 18 lbs 15oz and his length at  25 1/2 inches long. On November 3rd he had his 4 month shots and by then he weighed in at 19lbs 8oz and length was 26 inches so he is growing like a weed!

 

Now my little stinker is 5 months old. He turned 5 months Novemver 17th. He gets sweeter by the day! He still loves to smile and is now laughing a whole lot more. I've noticed 2 bottom teeth starting to poke up through. He slobbers and chews on his hands constantly. He loves to pay attention to his big brother Braxton who keeps him entertained quite often. He is finally taking a bottle for Bj when I am at work. We are almost to the 6 month mark which makes me excited although I would love to keep him small forever it is a pleasure to watch him grow and develop day by day as it is with all of my kiddos. He is still exclusively breastfed and although we have had some rough patches we are still going strong. I am one lucky mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment