Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A week of giving thanks: DAY 6


Tonights post is Broox and I giving thanks. Earlier today Broox was a big help. I had a ton of dishes to wash and he wanted to help me. Now I didn't trust him washing the big dishes so once I was done I left him a few small items and the silverware. He done an awesome job so today I am thankful for Broox and his helping hands.



Broox said "mom I already done my I am thankful for today" but I told him that, that was me being thankful for him helping me out so he said he is thankful for his Legos. Him and Braxton could play with them and build all day long. They have an already big but growing collection of Legos.



We have and extremely busy day tomorrow and then I have to go to work but I am hoping I get around to my final thanksgiving post. If not posted tomorrow then it will be posted on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment