Friday, November 21, 2014

A week of giving thanks: DAY 2


Today I am thankful for cloth diapers. I wish I would have known more about them when I had Braxton I would have definitely saved a ton of money by now. They are so cute stylish and colorful. The one pictured is an alva and it is one of my favorites. My other favorites and the cutest prints are Sunbaby diapers. They are one size and grow with Berran, they are easy to wash and has saved me a ton of money. For more info on cloth diapers and where to purchase the ones mentioned click the cloth diaper tab.



Today Braxton is thankful for his Kindle. His nonnah got him one for Christmas and I am thankful for it as well for days like today when I need to get some rest and he can watch movies or play games on it while laying in bed with me.



Today Broox is thankful for toys. They kept him pretty entertained today while I was catching up on sleep. I woke up to a huge mess. I on the other hand am not thankful for little boys who make messes and don't clean up...luckily he decided to pick up, drum roll please... 3 hours later.



Today Berran is thankful for his vaporizer and his medicine. He is not feeling well today and the medicine has helped keep his fever down and the vaporizer has helped with his congestion. I'm hoping he has a better night tonight especially since I will be at work.

Stay tuned for day 3 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment