Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Baby Bear is 2 months!

My boy has grown so much! Time sure does fly I can't believe how big my other 2 are and I am not ready for Berran to get any bigger. He was born 6lbs. 8oz. And 18.5in. long, his lowest was 5lbs. 14oz. At his 2 month check up he now weighs in at 12lbs. 8oz. and 23in long! He didn't waste any time catching up and I'm glad to say all that chub came from breastmilk. 


Today he gave us the biggest grin. I haven't been able to capture one on camera until today so I was very excited except for the fact that I catch him grinning at random things and then I will try for 30 minutes to an hours trying to get him to smile at me only to fail. Then today daddy does the exact same thing and gets this big ol' grin. Can you say jealous? Indeed I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment