Monday, August 25, 2014

Another DIY Baby Wrap

After I found the K'tan DIY wrap on Pinterest I got to thinking that there must be other easy wraps as well. On the previous wrap I used 2 shirts and an infinity scarf that I cut. As I was thinking I remembered I also had a pink infinity scarf so I got it out and cut it. I figured what the heck a baby wrap is cooler than a scarf anyway. This is what I came up with.
Put one scarf over you shoulder then tie it to where you think the babe needs to go, as the bum will sit in this one in the middle of my abdomen, if you have a bigger baby you may want it lower.

Take the other scarf and do the exact same on the other shoulder.
Put baby in facing you. Spread out/open up the scarves over the babes bum and back. You can also spread out the top so babes head is supported. Adjust scarves over your shoulders for your comfort.
Or you may do facing out which is what Berran preferred. Just put babe in and spread out/open up scarves for support. Adjust scarves over shoulders for your comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment