Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hello to 3 months!

 
Three months has came and gone so fast. The newborn stage is now over. It saddens me at how fast babies grow. I would love for him to stay small forever. I haven't been able to weigh him but I'm positive he is at least 14 pounds. He smiles all the time, loves to listen and watch me, daddy and his big brothers. He responds to us all with big grins and coos. He loves to watch the 'baby tv' shows on netflix he will sit and watch it for a good hour or until he falls asleep, which is nice for me mainly when I have to clean or cook. He still sleeps all the time, he loves to sleep all morning long until noon. He is also sleeping great through the night sometimes he sleeps all night 10pm-6am other nights he wakes up once between 3-5am. It has been a great 3 months!


3 months does not only mean he is 3 months old, to me it is much more special. 3 months means we have made it 3 months of exclusively breastfeeding which is my first breastfeeding goal. We have an awesome nursing relationship and I am thrilled that after we overcame the problems in the beginning it has been nothing but greatness. He nurses on demand, has a great latch, I produce plenty of milk, and have a stash built. I am beyond thankful to be able to provide his food and nutrients while being able to bond with him. Now for the next goal, 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment