Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Braxton!


Yesterday 09-09-2014 my oldest son Braxton turned 7. It's amazing how fast time goes by. I've learned you really have to treasure each day and every moment because time flies and before you know it your once small baby is no longer a baby. Braxton is such a smart little boy. He reminds me so much of myself. He is a picky eater, worries about what he wears, how he looks and what people think, his shoes have to be tied the same tightness, the line in his socks have to be in a certain spot on his foot and all of these little things that annoy me are the same exact things that I done as a child when I was his age. We knock heads and argue because we are exactly alike but I couldn't be any happier with him. He is the precious gift that turned my life around and although we weren't able to throw him a huge party like we normally do he was more than happy with our small celebration at home and he was stoked when he realized he was receiving money along with his gift.
 

Happy Birthday Braxton!

No comments:

Post a Comment