Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the YEAR!

Now I know I'm about 2 weeks late with this post but I have spent the last 2 weeks with sick kids and a sick me. I've been extremely tired and extremely busy. So here I am at work catching up on my blogging so I can bring you some good DIY posts this week. I hope you all are looking forward to trying some of these ideas out and I'm hoping to see some of them on my instagram feed here soon!
 
I love December how about you? I'm sure we all feel the same way about December. It is such a beautiful month with all the holiday cheer. The decorations are spectacular, everyone has their best scented holiday candle burning, the trees are decorated. Everything really puts everyone (me at least) in a good mood.

 Sadly along with December comes money spending. Luckily I had some extra cash last month and got majority of my shopping done at that time and then I ordered a few items online. I cannot wait until Christmas morning I know the kids will be pleased. 
 
It is always fun playing Santa year after year and I love that my kids still believe. Last year Braxton was questioning Santa being real and he didn't believe the elf on the shelf was real either. At that time I told him he didn't have to see Santa at night for him to be real but if you want Santa to visit you then you must believe otherwise you will no longer receive presents from Santa. With this I also enforce that just like we believe in god and we cannot see him that is how Santa came about was from the birth of baby Jesus and how we believe in god. We believe in both Santa and god to keep the holiday spirit alive in our house hold.
 
With that said i'm finishing this post up at home and the baby is hungry so i'm hurrying off.

Sending positive holiday wishes to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment